Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter! Guild Wars News!

It's Easter and it's a cold one too! I bet most of you readers have had a great week or just a weekend.
Nothing special has happened in my end, only that I've started on my legendary in guild Wars 2.

How is it going with the legendary project?

Good, I've started on the mystic clovers to hope I could get the tier 6 mats instead of clovers every now and then, but NO! I've tried 8 times and I've gotten 50 mystic clovers already. And the chance for mystic clovers are 1/3 ratio or 33% if that's better understanding.
In other words.... I got quite lucky on the magic clovers.
I just need 27 more clovers, but I'll be aiming for 30 more so i have a better chance of getting mats I need for the legendary. I'm using the 10 clover recipe instead of the 1 clover recipe

And I'm also close to finish of the Gift Of Battle, which requires 500 badges of honor. The only way to attain those are from WvW jumping puzzles or by defeating players.
Since I hate WvW because of the zerging all the time, I'm just doing jumping puzzles! Which then again makes it fast and....painful, mostly because of the people who can kill you before you reach the end, over and over again...

The tier 6 mats ain't going so well because of the amount i need, I need 250 of each tier 6 and by now I got around 26-46 of each item.




And now for something completely different:


Fire and frost

The latest news are of course the new update that gives us some new living story content, we will learn more about the molten alliance and the norn and charrs problems with them. We even have new weapon skins; fused weapons, you need a Fused Weapon Claim Ticket to buy a skin. Where to get them? In black lion chests, rarely. 





April fools' day

Yes, April 1st is coming to guild wars 2, if you change your date to April 1st and then log in to guild wars 2 you'll hear something special, 8-bit music of GW2! Yeah! Not only that but there is a machine in Rata sum that requires continue coins to use it, the machine is called "Super Adventure Box".

I've done some research on it and I've seen some skins that have 8-bit looks, is it from the "SAB"? Can we use it in the world of Tyria? or is it just for Super adventure box? 
We will know tomorrow!





Bugged event in cursed shore

The bugged Event in penitent camp in cursed shore was bugged for at least a week, thanks to the update it got fixed. What was really happening on the broken event was quite simple: the npc's who were trying to build the camp back up again just stopped building. They didn't do a thing, but the risen spawned again and again in a pattern so you could just stay there and gain xp and loot, no karma is possible on that event because it never ends.

But the amount of different loot you could gain and even the rare items makes this broken event a huge money making machine. After the time i spent on farming there ( at least 2 hours per day) I gained 340 heavy moldy sacks, around 190 per tier 5 item and 16-43 per tier 6 items and 40-42 rares which resulted in approximately 50-56 glob of ectoplasm and last but not least... 25 gold gained.

Now then, as i said this is now fixed, but maybe one day it will get bugged again and you should be ready to get in there and gain some loot!

That will be all for now.
Keep on playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment